For many years leading up to the transition to the decentralized ministry of Hephzibah62:4, thousands of donors, volunteers and staff members enjoyed meaningful connection with a physical place that was set aside for God’s work for that season, Hephzibah Children’s Home. The Hephzibah Legacy Grant provides a new place to which Hephzibah62:4 Partner Churches can send short-term mission teams, develop long-term supportive relationships and invest in the work of transforming the lives of vulnerable children.
Your church can partner with Hephzibah62:4 in a new location!
Our current Hephzibah Legacy Grant Partner: Mosaic Midtown Church, Detroit, Michigan
God placed Mosaic Midtown Church in the heart of Detroit, Michigan in 2016. One of the greatest challenges facing the city is the plight of children and youth due to the breakdown of the family, poverty, the worst public education in America, broken systems, mental health and drug abuse issues, crime and instability.
WE NEED YOUR CHURCH!
Support Churches may invest through:
- Vision and work trips to serve alongside Mosaic Midtown Church and engage with the children and youth of Detroit
- Prayer and financial support
- Special projects to engage your church and support Mosaic Midtown Church
Support Churches will enable Mosaic Midtown to continue to grow sustainable ministries to transform the lives of the Detroit’s vulnerable youth through their:
- Wednesday Night Youth Meetings and Sunday Worship: Pick up kids in vans, worship, fun and food provided.
- Community Dinners and Outreach Events
- Ongoing Partnerships with local schools and child welfare organizations
- Summer Camp: Get kids out of the city for a week to experience recreation and solid biblical teaching.
- Much more…
Mosaic Midtown Church was selected to receive a one-time Hephzibah Legacy Grant and a one-year commitment from Hephzibah62:4, to seek and facilitate secondary Wesleyan support church partnerships that will help them develop strong and sustainable ministries. Stay tuned for future Hephzibah Legacy Grant opportunities.