Is any of the following true of you?
- You prayed for and donated sacrificially to Hephzibah Children’s Home (HCH)
- You were part of the miracle of the development of HCH’s Zebulon Rd. property
- You cherish the time you worked or served as a volunteer for, or lived at HCH
- You saved and snipped countless Campbells Soup Labels to help provide several vans for HCH
- You were part of the annual Great Smoky Mountain Gathering
- Whether or not you are a part of Hephzibah’s rich past, you desire to play a role in the exciting Hephzibah62:4 mission to equip and mobilize local Wesleyan churches to transform the lives of vulnerable children throughout North America, to impact communities for generations to come
If so, you will not want to miss Dr. Freels’ recent message, as he describes what “just may be ‘the greatest miracle of all.’” Click here to read Dr. Freels’ message.