Hephzibah62:4, in partnership with the Church Multiplication Collective, has designed our Church Plant Grant process to equip your church plant with the tools you need to create, grow, and sustain effective ministry to vulnerable children in your community. Qualified and approved church plants are eligible for up to $9000 in ministry grant funding, paid in three annual installments.
How it works
First Year Grant: $2000 upon approval
Second Year Grant: $3000 upon approval, after completing annual partnership renewal process
Third Year Grant: $4000 upon approval, after completing annual partnership renewal process
Note: Half of each grant will be paid by Hephzibah62:4, and half by the Church Multiplication Collective
BASIC CRITERIA TO APPLY:
- Church plant must be registered with The Wesleyan Church, have met all the requirements, and been approved for, or previously awarded, the Church Multiplication Collective’s Startup Grant.
- Church plant must be no older than 36 months past official launch date, at time of initial application.
- Leader/s must demonstrate a commitment to organized, ongoing, hands-on ministry to vulnerable children in your church and community.
- Your church has not received and is not scheduled to receive another Hephzibah62:4 ministry grant during this calendar year. (Limit of one ministry grant per partner church, per year, including Legacy Grant, Church Plant Grant, Church Ministry Grant, and Project62:4 Grant.)
GET started now
STEPS TO QUALIFY:
- MissionInsite: Create a FREE MissionInsite account and use it to help you develop vision, enhance your strategic planning and increase ministry effectiveness for your church plant and Hephzibah62:4-related ministry. MissionInsite information and registration
- Coaching Call: Allow our Hephzibah62:4 team get to know you and have a collaborative conversation about where God is leading you and your church to engage with vulnerable children and families in your community. Schedule a phone call or Zoom here
- Create a detailed Ministry Plan for transforming the lives of vulnerable children in your local community, based on these guidelines. Download Ministry Plan Checklist
- Register to become an official Hephzibah62:4 Church Partner. May begin at Level 1 Momentum Catalyst with goal of reaching Level 2 Momentum Builder by first annual renewal. Register here
- Complete the District Superintendent Recommendation process: DS Recommendation Form
- Complete the online grant application: Church Plant Grant application
Upon receipt and approval of the items listed above, your church plant will receive the First Year Grant of $2000.
ONGOING REQUIREMENTS, TO QUALIFY FOR SECOND AND THIRD YEAR GRANTS:
- Participate in the Hephzibah62:4 Partner Community: As evidenced by engaging in opportunities provided by Hephzhibah62:4 whenever possible.
- Complete the Hephzibah62:4 Annual Partnership Renewal Process: Renewal is through the same online form as the original partnership registration. This is your opportunity to document your effective and growing ministry to vulnerable children and families in your community and to share stories of impact.
- Participate in at least one coaching call with Hephzibah62:4 staff annually: This can be a great opportunity to go over your ministry plan, discuss benefits and equipping opportunities, collaborate and set goals for the upcoming year of partnership.
- Submit your updated ministry plan annually: Include any strategic changes, along with plans and goals for the coming year. Please ensure updates are finalized a minimum of 11 months after the original plan date or last update.
- Engage your team in at least one Hephzibah62:4-sponsored equipping opportunity annually: Grants provided through Hephzibah62:4 Church Partner benefits help make participation possible. A variety of online and in-person opportunities can be found at Hephzibah62:4 Partner Benefits and custom benefits may be considered.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact us.
Pastor Emma and Hope Church, a Delaware church plant, have been partnering with Hephzibah62:4 since 2020.
“…at our first baptism we baptized 16. The first, Avery, is an 11-year-old girl with Down Syndrome. Last week after church she told me, ‘I got baptized! I’m filled with the Spirit!’ We baptized 6 other children (3 were fostered/adopted), 1 teen, 9 adults of every tribe and tongue.”
— Pastor Emma, Seaford, DE