Hephzibah62:4 desires to provide grant funding to under-resourced, established churches committed to organized ministry which aims to transform the lives of vulnerable children in their local community. Approved Hephzibah62:4 Partner Churches will be eligible for up to $5000 in ministry grant funding.
How it works
BASIC CRITERIA TO APPLY:
- Church must be at least 36 months past official launch date. (If under 36 months from launch, see our Church Plant Grant process.)
- Church must be a Hephzibah62:4 Partner Church in good standing (annual renewals up to date), for a minimum of one year.
- Church ministry must demonstrate financial need beyond the limits of the church’s budget and the sacrificial giving capacity of the congregation.
- Priority will be given to first-time qualifying applicants, according to available funding. Limit of one ministry grant per partner church, per year, including Legacy Grant, Church Plant Grant, Church Ministry Grant, and Project62:4 Grant.
- Applications will be accepted once a year, between March 1 and April 30. Applicants will be notified of their status by July 1 and awarded monies will be mailed by July 31.
GET STARTED NOW
STEPS TO QUALIFY:
- Minimum of one year of Hephzibah62:4 Church Partnership. Must qualify for level 2 or 3 partnership at time of grant application.
- Coaching Call within 6 months prior to application: Schedule a phone call or Zoom here.
- Participate in at least one Hephzibah62:4 Equipping Opportunity prior to application: Includes CAFO Summit, Disability & the Church Conference, Trauma Free World training, CAFO on-demand courses, or another opportunity previously agreed upon.
- Create a detailed Ministry Plan for transforming the lives of vulnerable children in your local community, based on these guidelines: Download Hephzibah62:4 Ministry Plan Checklist
- Complete the online grant application: Church Ministry Grant application
- Supporting Evidence for your ministry. Submit photos and testimonies of ministry impact plus two of your choice of the following:
- At least one Leader Recommendation from The Wesleyan Church: Choice of District Superintendent, Denominational Executive or Director, Hephzibah62:4 Board Member, or Lead Pastor (if not the applicant). Your approved Ministry Plan (detailed above) must be sent by you to the reference/s for review, along with this Recommendation Form.
- Local Community Leader Reference Letter: E-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt and approval of the items listed above, your church ministry will be evaluated and notified of status by July 1.
ONGOING CHURCH COMMITMENT:
- Participate in the Hephzibah62:4 Partner Community: as evidenced by engaging in opportunities provided by Hephzibah62:4 whenever possible.
- Complete the Hephzibah62:4 Annual Partnership Renewal Process: Renewal is through the same online form as the original partnership registration. This is your opportunity to document your effective and growing ministry to vulnerable children and families in your community and qualify for future partner benefits.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact us.