Project62:4 grants are designed for situations in which low-budget, short-term ministry projects will help build or sustain momentum in developing church culture and long-term ministry around transforming the lives of vulnerable children.
CHECK WITH COMMUNITY PARTNERS OR INTENDED RECIPIENTS TO ENSURE YOUR IDEA WILL EFFECTIVELY ADDRESS A NEED OR GAP IN RESOURCES
- Plan a service project to benefit a crisis pregnancy center or anti-trafficking organization.
- Throw a birthday party or holiday party for children in an emergency shelter, residential foster care facility, or a home for aging-out foster youth.
- Host an appreciation meal, snacks, or a portable coffee bar for local foster care professionals.
- Host a date night or family event for foster, adoptive, or special needs families.
- Host a respite event for struggling families.
- Host an adoption fundraiser for a family in your church.
- Throw a baby shower for a woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Host a freezer meal assembly event and distribute to families in crisis, or to those who have taken a new placement.
- Offer a live trauma-informed care training event for your church and community partners, with a meal provided.
- Set up a room in your church for families impacted by special needs, to take part in services in a safe and sensory-friendly space.
- Use your own creative idea.
HOW IT WORKS
HEPHZIBAH62:4 PARTNER CHURCHES AT ANY LEVEL CAN CREATE BIG IMPACT IN 5 SMALL STEPS:
- Pray, research and discover a need or gap in resources in your community that aligns with our mission of transforming the lives of vulnerable children.
- Develop a Project62:4 Plan and apply to lead a short-term ministry project that will help fill that need or gap.
- Receive up to $250 in Project62:4 seed money.
- Rally your team to bring your Project62:4 to life.
- Share your story of impact by submitting a Project62:4 Evaluation and photos, so we can celebrate and inspire others with your success.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- You are part of a Hephzibah62:4 Partner Church with annual renewals up to date. (See our Partner Church page for more info.)
- This project falls outside your church’s current budget.
- Your church has not received and is not scheduled to receive another Hephzibah62:4 ministry grant during this calendar year. (Limit of one ministry grant per partner church, per year, including Legacy Grant, Church Plant Grant, Church Ministry Grant, and Project62:4 Grant.)
- Your project leader is at least 16 years old and recommended by the pastor and/or ministry leader.
IF YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE PROCEED TO:
- Download and complete the Project62:4 Planning Tool.
- Fill out online application here and upload the Project62:4 Plan you created.
- Upon completion of your Project62:4, complete the online Project62:4 Evaluation Tool (or complete this downloadable version and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org).
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact us.